Political Blogs and Websites

News & Articles

Ads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 06:31:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ads

Author Topic: Trade In Your Assault Rifle.....  (Read 1207 times)

GradStdnt

Trade In Your Assault Rifle.....
« on: December 05, 2015, 07:37:27 PM »
for a BIG ole' man beast!!   8) :P ;D   

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/tired-of-violence-doctor-offers-penile-enlargements-for-assault-rifles/

Dr. Aretha Washington, a well respected Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon, has an offer men cant refuse-trade in your assault rifle for a larger penis.

Over the years, Dr. Washington has performed thousands of penile enlargement surgeries.  In conversing casually with her male patients, they all have one thing in common. Their small penises force these men to compensate in other areas of their existence.  According to Dr. Washington, men with the smallest penises tend to own assault rifles.  I dont ask my patients if they own guns, but meagerly endowed men tend to bring up their assault gun collection during our consultation.  I have seen this time and time again over the years, asserts Dr. Washington.

The Newtown school massacre was a wake up call for Dr. Washington.  If you saw the autopsy pictures of the Newtown shooter, Ill bet you a million to one odds that he has an epically small penis.

I wonder if she will make my new BIG, HUGE, GIGANTIC member....if I trade in a assault weapon.   ;D
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

pladecalvo

Re: Trade In Your Assault Rifle.....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 08:04:17 PM »
According to Dr. Washington, men with the smallest penises tend to own assault rifles. 
That figures. Bit like having a big car.
America has a gun problem but it also has an IQ problem... and the second problem makes it very difficult to fix the first.

Imajeenyus

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 10:04:20 PM »
That figures. Bit like having a big car.

In my case they can shorten mine and I'll give back two rifles. You're welcome.

DanTexas

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 10:28:52 PM »
In my case they can shorten mine and I'll give back two rifles. You're welcome.

Maybe I should go out and buy a cheap rifle just to get a bigger stick?

Franco

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 02:45:12 PM »
Maybe I should go out and buy a cheap rifle just to get a bigger stick?

I suppose it is an aluminum implant. I would get one and bend it in the shape of a conga...ready to strike.....second thoughts....I'm ok.
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Ads

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15401
  • Total Topics: 965
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 164
  • (December 08, 2016, 02:53:48 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 7