Political Blogs and Websites

News & Articles

Ads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2017, 01:07:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ads

Author Topic: Happy Easter!  (Read 114 times)

Franco

Happy Easter!
« on: April 16, 2017, 04:16:14 PM »
Happy Easter for those that celebrate...big family day for our brood...we have a really nice whiffle ball stadium built at my sister's house with a nice infield, fencing, backstop and the works...hopefully the rain holds off.  The entire family young and old join in on a big ole' game of fun and feast!

GradStdnt

Re: Happy Easter!
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 04:09:12 AM »
Happy Easter for those that celebrate...big family day for our brood...we have a really nice whiffle ball stadium built at my sister's house with a nice infield, fencing, backstop and the works...hopefully the rain holds off.  The entire family young and old join in on a big ole' game of fun and feast!

Easter was not too much fun this year.  We just pigged out at brunch and took the dogs for a long walk.  Hubby had to work all weekend including today.  He had big deadline for a client Monday.  It was a productive day tho...I completed about 10 hours of CEU's...LOL.  Read medical articles for hours.  :)  Glad your day was fun!! 

Franco

Re: Happy Easter!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 11:15:05 AM »
Easter was not too much fun this year.  We just pigged out at brunch and took the dogs for a long walk.  Hubby had to work all weekend including today.  He had big deadline for a client Monday.  It was a productive day tho...I completed about 10 hours of CEU's...LOL.  Read medical articles for hours.  :)  Glad your day was fun!!

We had a very good day... sore as hell this morning from running around all day!  Lots a left overs for everyone!

Ads

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15039
  • Total Topics: 930
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 164
  • (December 08, 2016, 02:53:48 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8