Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Franco on 16 Apr 2017
  • Happy Easter for those that celebrate...big family day for our brood...we have a really nice whiffle ball stadium built at my sister's house with a nice infield, fencing, backstop and the works...hopefully the rain holds off.  The entire family young and old join in on a big ole' game of fun and feast!

• #2 by GradStdnt on 17 Apr 2017
  • Happy Easter for those that celebrate...big family day for our brood...we have a really nice whiffle ball stadium built at my sister's house with a nice infield, fencing, backstop and the works...hopefully the rain holds off.  The entire family young and old join in on a big ole' game of fun and feast!

Easter was not too much fun this year.  We just pigged out at brunch and took the dogs for a long walk.  Hubby had to work all weekend including today.  He had big deadline for a client Monday.  It was a productive day tho...I completed about 10 hours of CEU's...LOL.  Read medical articles for hours.  :)  Glad your day was fun!! 
  • #3 by Franco on 17 Apr 2017
  • Easter was not too much fun this year.  We just pigged out at brunch and took the dogs for a long walk.  Hubby had to work all weekend including today.  He had big deadline for a client Monday.  It was a productive day tho...I completed about 10 hours of CEU's...LOL.  Read medical articles for hours.  :)  Glad your day was fun!!

We had a very good day... sore as hell this morning from running around all day!  Lots a left overs for everyone!
Pages:
Actions