Political Blogs and Websites

News & Articles

Ads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 06:35:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ads

Author Topic: Cleveland Shooter Live Streams Murder...Manhunt continuing.  (Read 252 times)

GradStdnt

It is always a good feeling when yet another maniac from Cleveland is all over CNN.  This guy is a real gem, shot a elderly man in the head as we was walking home from Easter dinner with his family.  He was 74 and randomly picked.  Blames it on a ex girlfriend.  This article shows all of his Facebook videos. 

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

pladecalvo

Re: Cleveland Shooter Live Streams Murder...Manhunt continuing.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 05:58:22 AM »
Hey! Didn't you know that guns 'protect'.  :-\
America has a gun problem but it also has an IQ problem... and the second problem makes it very difficult to fix the first.

Franco

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 10:51:35 AM »
It is always a good feeling when yet another maniac from Cleveland is all over CNN.  This guy is a real gem, shot a elderly man in the head as we was walking home from Easter dinner with his family.  He was 74 and randomly picked.  Blames it on a ex girlfriend.  This article shows all of his Facebook videos. 

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-video-shooting-shooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/

I saw this on the news this morning... He is a fucking animal that needs put down. When you can show no emotion regarding taking the life of an innocent old man, you are a coward and an animal. 

They have warnings out in all nearby states including this area as I am less than a hundred miles from Cleveland. I check my property fairly regularly because of being along the river and have had idiots camp for the day or few days leaving trash or don't take care of fires....I ALWAYS carry on my own property just in the event I run into characters like this. He doesn't deserve to die though, although he probably will by his own hand or by the cops, but rather rot in prison for life with out parole...
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Franco

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 01:20:32 AM »
Predictable the coward shoots himself....on another note, he was found in Erie close to where I fish. They said he was heading this way so I'm glad LE had some good intelligence on where he may go.
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

GradStdnt

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 03:03:17 AM »
Predictable the coward shoots himself....on another note, he was found in Erie close to where I fish. They said he was heading this way so I'm glad LE had some good intelligence on where he may go.

I thought it this would happen too...or suicide by cop.  He did get pretty close to you. First thing I thought of when they said Erie.   I will admit, the first night after the shooting, for the first time I made sure my doors and windows were locked.  Usually I could care less and have fallen asleep many times on the couch, when hubs was out of town, windows, sliding glass door and front door and garage door wide open.  :)  The hub did something that was surprising that night as well.  He brought our 9mm in the house from the sports cabinet in the garage and put a clip in it and placed it on the night stand.  First time I have ever thought of one of our guns as protection, they have always been sports equipment.  I guess they knew he might be in Erie because his cell phone pinged in the area.  Good riddance douche bag.  At least we will not have to feed him in prison. 
« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 03:05:32 AM by GradStdnt »
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

Franco

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 04:28:08 AM »
I thought it this would happen too...or suicide by cop.  He did get pretty close to you. First thing I thought of when they said Erie.   I will admit, the first night after the shooting, for the first time I made sure my doors and windows were locked.  Usually I could care less and have fallen asleep many times on the couch, when hubs was out of town, windows, sliding glass door and front door and garage door wide open.  :)  The hub did something that was surprising that night as well.  He brought our 9mm in the house from the sports cabinet in the garage and put a clip in it and placed it on the night stand.  First time I have ever thought of one of our guns as protection, they have always been sports equipment.  I guess they knew he might be in Erie because his cell phone pinged in the area.  Good riddance douche bag.  At least we will not have to feed him in prison.

Agree...like I said, I have two spots on my place for boaters to pull over and rest, right on the river...I took a ride down on the Quad to check them out as who knows where the clown would show up.

Ads

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15401
  • Total Topics: 965
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 164
  • (December 08, 2016, 02:53:48 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9