Political Blogs and Websites

News & Articles

Ads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ads

Author Topic: I was BANNED !!  (Read 648 times)

keven

I was BANNED !!
« on: May 16, 2017, 02:18:10 AM »
By a security sweep by Rich. It saw my IP as spam !!
I know how to reach him & he got me logged back in !!

Did anybody else have that problem ?? & now can't get back in ??

pladecalvo

Re: I was BANNED !!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 06:45:06 AM »
Yes me.
America has a gun problem but it also has an IQ problem... and the second problem makes it very difficult to fix the first.

DanTexas

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 10:09:34 PM »
Me too.
I figured that Rich would eventually get it figured out.
He is really good at this stuff and seems to really know his way around the internet and boards.
We are lucky he is around.

GradStdnt

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 12:04:38 AM »
This happened to me a month or so ago.  Same thing...spam.  I wondered what happened to everyone...

How is everyone doing?

Busy as hell here...but this week I AM FREE AT LAST!!   ;D    Love summer!! 
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

keven

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 03:28:40 AM »
How is everyone doing?
I'm alright but my Sister has MRSA Pneumonia !! She spent about 8 days in the hospital. She's home now but has a pic line
in & a nurse stops by 3 times a day !! I am very concerned about her !!

keven

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2017, 04:23:17 AM »
   Love summer!!
I too am a summer time person. But we are in a Severe Drought with record breaking HEAT !!
With wild fires across the state !!

GradStdnt

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 05:57:59 AM »
I too am a summer time person. But we are in a Severe Drought with record breaking HEAT !!
With wild fires across the state !!

Droughts are odd for Florida...seems like it rains every day there.  I am sorry to hear about your sister.  I have not seen a case of MRSA related pneumonia.  How in the world did she catch that? 

My golf league starts this Saturday with a scrimmage, then we start the real season after Memorial Day.  I think I might be depressed about the election results and Trump...:)  and hope that golf cheers me up.  Every time I turn on the news and see his gross face, I get so turned off I feel physically sick.  I can't even perform my wifely duties!!  LOL   :o
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2017, 06:08:21 AM »
Sorry, folks.  It appears that there is something fishy with this forum's built-in spam filter.  For some reason, even though none of your IPs were included in the range of IPs that I blocked, something in the programming swept them up.  I apologize for any inconvenience.  Both GradStdnt and Keven know how to contact me, in the event of such a problem.  if you wish to have that info, please send me a P.M. and I will give you my contact e-mail.

keven

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2017, 10:20:16 AM »
Droughts are odd for Florida...seems like it rains every day there.
We have a wet { June thru Sept.} season. Then a dry season !! We usually only get rain with cold fronts during the winter months.
   How in the world did she catch that?

No idea, she was sick. Went to the hospital coughing up blood. A TB test came up Positive { which you know they FREAK over that }
slapped her into isolation. Took several days to find out what was going on !!

Franco

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 01:05:36 AM »
We have a wet { June thru Sept.} season. Then a dry season !! We usually only get rain with cold fronts during the winter months. 
No idea, she was sick. Went to the hospital coughing up blood. A TB test came up Positive { which you know they FREAK over that }
slapped her into isolation. Took several days to find out what was going on !!

Sorry to hear that Kev...Is she feeling better these days?
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 01:43:55 AM »
These motherfuckers are taking advantage. I'm going to have to work a little harder to deal with the spam.

keven

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 10:04:59 PM »

Sorry to hear that Kev...Is she feeling better these days?
  It don't look good  :'( It will be a long recovery if there is one !! But thanks for Asking !!

Franco

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2017, 05:08:49 PM »
  It don't look good  :'( It will be a long recovery if there is one !! But thanks for Asking !!

Sorry to hear that, but she seems to have some good family (you at least) which will help!!!
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

keven

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2017, 10:47:18 PM »
Sorry to hear that, but she seems to have some good family (you at least) which will help!!!
Thanx it's not a good situation. She's going to have more tests done this week !! Then I'll know more !!
She's the youngest I was 5 when she was born & thought she was a little Angel  :'(

Franco

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 12:58:32 AM »
Thanx it's not a good situation. She's going to have more tests done this week !! Then I'll know more !!
She's the youngest I was 5 when she was born & thought she was a little Angel  :'(

I am very sorry bro...You and your family are n my thoughts. I hope she makes a speedy and full recovery...hang in there my friend!

Ads

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15401
  • Total Topics: 965
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 164
  • (December 08, 2016, 02:53:48 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10