Political Blogs and Websites

News & Articles

Ads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 06:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ads

Author Topic: Trumpy  (Read 688 times)

Imajeenyus

Trumpy
« on: May 16, 2017, 02:16:56 PM »
So how do think our moron-in-Chief is doing? Remember you voted for this fuckhead.

Imajeenyus

Re: #FecklessDonaldy
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 02:18:56 PM »
Now Russia is our friend and Canada is our enemy. The SNL crew couldn't make this stupid shit up.

Imajeenyus

keven

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 09:26:11 PM »
So how do think our moron-in-Chief is doing ?
Scary as Hell !! His administration is beginning to look like the Titanic !! With some Repubs starting to use the I
word !!

GradStdnt

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 12:08:27 AM »
I most certainly did NOT vote for this dumbass.  LOL  I am appalled everyday of my life as every day is more horrifying than the day before. The big topper to me today was the commencement speech he gave to the military academy....where all he did was whine about how he is being treated.  DJT is a disgrace to this Country.   
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

Franco

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 01:11:02 AM »
I most certainly did NOT vote for this dumbass.  LOL  I am appalled everyday of my life as every day is more horrifying than the day before. The big topper to me today was the commencement speech he gave to the military academy....where all he did was whine about how he is being treated.  DJT is a disgrace to this Country.

You better watch your mouth young lady, those kin folk in KY you have will come and "git you"  lol   :P ;)
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

keven

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 04:49:09 PM »
Putin has acquired the ultimate human asset: President Donald Trump. As a bonus, heís even nabbed the highest ranking members of Trumpís administration. Itís an entire marionette show, the strings all held by Putinís expansionist KGB state.

Putin had a nearly 20-year-long career in the KGB as a foreign intelligence offer and, later, served among the ranks of KGBís elite administration. His tenure there was essential in shaping his leadership style as president.

Recently, the former Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, stated that he felt Russia ďabsolutely meddledĒ in the 2016 election. Yes, Russia may not have actively hacked into our computerized election systems and changed the votes. But what they did was far more disturbing and showcases Putinís KGB style of leadership. In intelligence, the steps in acquiring a human asset is to ďspot, develop, assess, and recruit.Ē Putin did exactly this not just with Trump and his administration, but with Americans as a whole. There is always a certain amount of selfishness and ego that drives most politicians. Fortunately, though, the desire to feed that gaping ego stops when politicians are asked to serve a country other than that to which they have pledged their loyalty. Putin, in recruiting Trump and the key members of his administration, hit a formerly unseen jackpot in American politics. Other than to his family, his business, and his fortune, Trump seemingly has no allegiances: not to his country, not even to his supporters. Throw his ego into this mix, and you have an A+ Russian asset.

I am not convinced that Trump consciously agreed to work for Russia. Letís remember this is a man with an ego as vast and unfillable as the Grand Canyon.
It appears to me that some members of Trumpís administration know they are working for Russia, while others do not. Michael Flynnís acceptance of money from both Turkey and Russia is well documented. This is proof of a willing Russian asset. The same goes for Jared Kushner, especially in light of the recent reports of undisclosed meetings with Ambassador Kislyak, and the setting up of back channels with the Russians. You canít be a better asset than one who sets up back channels. In the spy world and politics, a back channel is a secondary, or covert, route for the passage of information. It is safe to assume that nearly every president and administration before this one has used them. The issue here is that members of Trumpís team were setting up back channels with Russia before he took office as a way for Trump and his administration to communicate with the Russians without the knowledge of the Intelligence Community. That is a back channel of an entirely different nature. To say it is highly unusual is an understatement.

That Jared Kushner has a security clearance is simply beyond me, beyond all logic. To work at the CIA, and to serve in a presidential administration, one must undergo an arduous and lengthy background check. During the process all relationships and meetings with foreign nationals are disclosed. This part of the background check is taken very seriously by the government. Contact with foreign nationals isnít a disqualifier for being hired or getting a security clearance, however, the CIA thoroughly investigates each and every encounter to make sure no one working in any capacity is acting as an agent of a foreign government. My colleagues and I readily disclosed ex-boyfriends, people we met on study abroad programs, etc. One of my colleagues lost her job at the CIA for failing to disclose a contact during her background check; a contact that was later discovered.

I am not convinced that Trump consciously agreed to work for Russia. Letís remember this is a man with an ego as vast and unfillable as the Grand Canyon. Heíd never want to think he was working for anyone but himself. But Vladimir Putin, like you and I, knows this. Putin has spent the better part of a decade observing Trump and his behavior. Thatís what good spies do when theyíre getting ready to recruit. But whether Trump is aware of it or not, the fact remains, he is working for Russia.

I cannot fault another country for trying to recruit human assets within our government. That is the job of foreign intelligence services. The difference between the recruitment that occurred with this administration and attempts at recruitment with other administrations, is that Trump and his team seemed to have had no understanding as to how human intelligence works. And this lack of understanding at even the most basic level, made them the perfect victims. Surely Putin, the man who rides horses while exposing his bare chest, had tried to recruit other presidential candidates over the years. I doubt any of them, ever fell so easily and blindly into his hands.

It is, of course, ironic that there was so much nativist and nationalist rhetoric that surrounded the Trump campaign. Those who were chanting ďMake America Great AgainĒ and ďAmerica for AmericansĒ have unwittingly executed a plan to do exactly the opposite of that. Trumpís America is Putinís America.

Franco

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 03:15:54 PM »
I am very interested in watching the "Putin Tapes"  a series of interviews of Putin by Oliver Stone...from the previews, it looks really good. 

It starts in June on Showtime...not sure of exact dates and times, but looks really good.
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2017, 10:17:56 PM »

Franco

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2017, 04:39:10 AM »

Franco

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 05:10:02 AM »
Looks like Kathy got grabbed by her "covfefe" recently, but oh those good ole' days... ???

BTW, Any thoughts on Her antics and then press conference?  "Wendy" has her views - starts at 4:28.....she then goes on about B. Maher and his "N" word right after....thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_3zR2mdIiA

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2017, 04:01:49 PM »
Some of these 'so-called' liberals make me just as sick as right-wingers.  I DETEST Bill Maher's bigoted ass.  I have, for years. Smug piece of crap!

Franco

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2017, 11:49:51 PM »
Some of these 'so-called' liberals make me just as sick as right-wingers.  I DETEST Bill Maher's bigoted ass.  I have, for years. Smug piece of crap!

First off, I think KG has made her run as far as she could...she just isn't funny anymore and honestly hasn't been funny for a decade now. She has her small cult following and while I think Baron has been exposed to much worst on his own FLOOR in his father's high rise, what KG did was tacky, not funny and tasteless...regardless of who is POTUS, that was just stupid and drew no laughs. Most of her peers do not think very highly of her at all...

Maher, thinks he is SOOOOO "in" with the black crowd he can get away with anything so when the Nebraska field work came up, he felt and thought without one bit of sensitivity to not only throw out the N word, but worst of all, put "House" in front of it...which IMO makes it so much worse.  I have worked and fought with about every race, creed and color and one thing you rarely here are those words....in fact if I ever heard it, it was either among VERY close friends or before someone was ready for a beat down.

To think Maher thinks so much of himself to allow that to roll off his tongue so easily, should make everyone stop and understand his true nature, let alone the black community.  He is an absolute moron on many levels.

GradStdnt

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2017, 03:19:54 AM »
KG is a vulgar pig and always has been.  It was completely tasteless, her latest "art".  Barron was the first person I thought of when I saw this.  Bill M.  I was rather shocked when he said that.  I had never heard bigoted remarks from him before.  He reminds me more of a left leaning libertarian.  He beats on both sides of the isle.  IMO, the Nation is shifting into loud, obnoxious, rude people...just like our POTUS. 

Our media is swimming in the gutter...cock holster was a major recent highlight. 
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

Ads

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15401
  • Total Topics: 965
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 164
  • (December 08, 2016, 02:53:48 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0