Political Blogs and Websites

News & Articles

Ads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Ads

Author Topic: Show me yours  (Read 5339 times)

pladecalvo

Show me yours
« on: August 18, 2014, 06:13:17 AM »
The love of my life.

America has a gun problem but it also has an IQ problem... and the second problem makes it very difficult to fix the first.

Franco

Re: Show me yours
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 06:33:37 AM »
The love of my life.

Very nice...what CC is that and in EU, are the hard saddle bags detachable in a crash?  Many here are not and a buddy of mine nearly died because he wasn't paying attention and the car in front of him stopped to wait for the car in front of them to turn, which caused the guy on the bike to swerve and try to avoid a rear end collision....his bag caught the rear corner bumper of the car and ejected him nearly 40 feet, almost killing him. 

I was working and looking for a design that would detach on impact so the bike could flow through the collision and not stop it in it's tracks....Not sure if there is one out there, but it should be...I was looking to design one which I feel should be mandatory....any thoughts?

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 06:47:37 AM »
The love of my life.

That is truly a work of art!

pladecalvo

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 07:24:16 AM »

Very nice...what CC is that and in EU, are the hard saddle bags detachable in a crash? 
1100cc. Most EU panniers are made of plastic and will shatter or break off on impact.
America has a gun problem but it also has an IQ problem... and the second problem makes it very difficult to fix the first.

Ads

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15039
  • Total Topics: 930
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 164
  • (December 08, 2016, 02:53:48 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8