Political Blogs and Websites

News & Articles

Ads

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2017, 06:25:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ads

Author Topic: Funny Photos  (Read 68741 times)

GradStdnt

Re: Funny Photos
« Reply #720 on: November 22, 2016, 02:29:32 AM »
Hey now!  See what ya did!  That barn is the best pick-up tool for catching a gal from Kentucky!  I was gonna play hurt so a nurse would be needed too!...hmmmm... know of any nurses from KY that can help?  ??? ;D ;) :-*

Of course, whose beer are you holding?   ;) :-*    You assume that you are driving.  LOL  I figure if I miss, that truck has airbags. 
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washington Carver, Agricultural Chemist, 1861-1943

Imajeenyus

« Reply #721 on: November 22, 2016, 02:42:44 PM »

What a cool but disturbing picture. I hope all is well.

DanTexas

« Reply #722 on: November 22, 2016, 04:20:37 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I know most of you are still perplexed and upset over the election.
It will pass. It will not be easy, but it will pass.
Believe me, I do know how you feel.
That's pretty much why I haven't gloated and finger pointed; because I do remember.
We shall see how it turns out I guess.
I know that no one came for my gun.
I know that no one took my savings for retirement.
I know that I wasn't present at a terrorist event although I know they are here, plotting.

Somehow, our good old USA manages to make it through everything even when there are bumps in the road.
And I do know that the pendulum does swing both ways eventually so I am reminding you that it will swing the other way again sometime.

Have a good Thanksgiving. Enjoy your family, golf, hunting, fishing, or just hanging out.
The world often "turns on a dime" and we really don't know what to expect so just enjoy the ride and the view.

keven

« Reply #723 on: November 23, 2016, 06:47:09 AM »
What a cool but disturbing picture. I hope all is well.
  Had a Scare with my Dad last week. Thought he had another Heart Attack  :'(  he was hospitalized for a few days & it was
a flair up of his congestive heart failure  :(  which he's had for years now !! He's 82 & I don't know how much longer he will be
around  :'( That Pic is kind of how I felt at the time !!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of You !!!!!!

Franco

« Reply #724 on: November 23, 2016, 11:17:49 AM »
  Had a Scare with my Dad last week. Thought he had another Heart Attack  :'(  he was hospitalized for a few days & it was
a flair up of his congestive heart failure  :(  which he's had for years now !! He's 82 & I don't know how much longer he will be
around  :'( That Pic is kind of how I felt at the time !!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of You !!!!!!

Happy Turkey Day Kev and glad you are hanging in there...aging parents has to be the hardest things to watch if you had a close relationship with them...truly heartbreaking and my thoughts are with you...Hopefully you have many memories left!

I didn't comment on the pic because I was thinking you were on a great acid trip and didn't want to mess it up...lol

Hang in there pal, our elders have a hell of a lot of fight left in them as it seems they have been through much more than our generation. Savor and pass down his stories to your spawn.

Enjoy the holiday!
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Franco

« Reply #725 on: November 23, 2016, 11:19:38 AM »
Of course, whose beer are you holding?   ;) :-*    You assume that you are driving.  LOL  I figure if I miss, that truck has airbags.

As long as I get ya to that barn, it is ok, you can drive and hell, if the coppers stop us, at least you can call in a favor and get us out of it since they are your neighbors!  lol
There are only two days out of the year in which nothing can be done. One is yesterday and the other is tomorrow..... Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama

Franco

« Reply #726 on: December 15, 2016, 03:50:54 AM »

keven

« Reply #727 on: December 18, 2016, 12:47:32 AM »

Franco

« Reply #728 on: April 21, 2017, 11:15:54 PM »
lol...

GradStdnt

« Reply #729 on: July 31, 2017, 06:30:04 AM »
"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."

keven

« Reply #730 on: July 31, 2017, 10:37:18 PM »

keven

« Reply #731 on: August 18, 2017, 03:37:25 PM »

GradStdnt

« Reply #732 on: August 18, 2017, 07:28:43 PM »

And...there were "some very fine people" who were the Nazi's.  Trump is a disgrace.  LOL ::)

Franco

« Reply #733 on: August 19, 2017, 02:40:25 AM »
You mean Soros wasn't a NAZI himself being in the SS!!!!    ??? :o ;) :D

Yea, this whole debacle regarding the statues is insane. I saw today there are something like 1700+ statues and monuments depicting confederate soldiers and generals in the states.

They took a vote here regarding Gettysburg and they are not removing anything from Gettysburg since it was such an important and pivotal battle where there were over 7,000 KIA  (3,155 Union, 3,903 Confederate).

There are still many artifacts in the battlefield people find and the tour is really good if you ever visit the area.

keven

« Reply #734 on: August 28, 2017, 02:51:32 AM »
Not Really Funny BUTT  :o that's a damn Grasshopper

Ads

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 15401
  • Total Topics: 965
  • Online Today: 19
  • Online Ever: 164